Events24/02/2009 :: 11:43:52
San Teodoro with pink flamingos
The lagoon of San Teodoro, constitutes a Site of Community Interest (S.I.C.) with naturalistic and landscape beauties, together with the colony of pink flamingos, ashy herons and sea crows, that can be admired in this natural park.
It is possible to effect excursions in this natural park through two runs: the first one represented by a path that it allows the access in proximity of the beach it Surrounds, and it is separate from the sea through the dunes constituted by plants of myrtle, juniper and lentisco.
The access to the second naturalistic run is situated in the place "Peschiera", such denominated path "Crossed Nature" it is visitable with tourist guides and experienced naturalists, that drive you to the discovery of the Mediterranean stain, of the migratory birds and of the traditional systems of fishing practiced in the pond from the local fishermen.
- 24/2/2009 :: 11:43:52
- San Teodoro with pink flamingos 4/2/2009 :: 11:8:26
- San Tedodoro with the wind 28/1/2009 :: 10:4:43
- "uanciufree... Festival of the San Teodoro Jazz." 12/1/2009 :: 12:18:12
- Cinema under the stars 2/1/2009 :: 10:17:15
- demonstrations in the mounths of july and august 16/12/2008 :: 20:51:14
- "Pulimuci li Spiagghj" month of May 9/12/2008 :: 10:48:49
- Anticipated events in the Month of May 4/12/2008 :: 11:9:28
- Straulas S. Anthony's Party 1/12/2008 :: 10:0:33
- Party of S. Andrew 25/11/2008 :: 12:35:34
- Celebration Saint Patron S. Theodore